Sunday, 30 June 2013

Ooooh Er... Erm...

So with  my revelation yesterday that it is ok to throw out a bottle of nail varnish remover, ESPECIALLY if I currently feel it's ok to throw out a sack of clothes (to charity I might add), I have just realised... IP was playing in the bath... With a sponge and the plastic jug (that we only still have because 1. I feel we should and 2. IP likes to play with it) when I commented that it was typical we'd got so many lovely toys for her and she's happiest with a jug and sponge... Then it hit me... She DOES have a lot of bath toys and I haven't purged them AT ALL! I don't even know why, I just sort of 'skimmed over' them... I have also kind of managed to start her a collection of rubber ducks... Unintentionally and I don't have an issue with her collecting 1 thing but she's got masses of ducks and then all sorts of other toys... I'm not sure she even particularly plays with the ducks... Oh dear, gulp! I think a 'chat' with DP tonight about what she does play with (he baths her) may be in order! 

And then DP and I have been chatting about how much tv we watch. We aren't getting rid of Sky just yet because DP wants to watch certain things on it and being in Luxy it's not as though it's easy for me to watch English tv. BUT I have suggested we could have 1 or 2 nights a week when we don't watch tv. So I think that'll be included in the discussion - going through and deleting programmes we don't massively want to watch first. We also have a Wii Fit that I have suggested we should use more often so hopefully we can get used to that as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment