Monday, 8 July 2013

Wow!

Ok I have started a whole different post but it's 00:31 here and I need to go to bed. So I promise to share another day instead. We have been INCREDIBLY busy this weekend, I am amazed! My main reason for this post (and it's going to be the shortest in history) is that in the craziness of getting DP to help me go through the filing trolley, I realised that actually we only had a small amount left so have put it all in a ring binder instead! So we can get rid of the trolley! :D Photo's of the redundant, sad looking trolley and other bits will follow but I couldn't wait to share!

This was about half way through when I hadn't even considered getting rid of the trolley...

This was chucking the empty folders to one side...

The pile for scanning, just from the filing. This doesn't include the bagful I already had:


I don't seem to have a photo of the filing trolley before and after unfortunately but you get the idea! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment