Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Hair cuts...

Hair cuts in Luxembourg seem to cost a lot more money than where we went in the UK. So I had already decided to grow my hair, though we have been to our hairdresser in the UK when we've returned a few times. We are also letting IP's hair just grow.

DP on the other hand...

Took the plunge and bought some hair clippers recently and asked me to cut his hair...


^ He desperately needed his hair cut! 

I've now cut his hair twice and the latter of those times I had a large bump which I remember got in the way! ;) Anyway the first time I think I went a bit too short but I did say it'll grow back. The second time it didn't need cutting as much so was a bit odd as there didn't seem to be any difference initially! But I like that we're doing this and I've told DP that... 

I have considered in the coming weeks getting my hair cut but then I checked it this morning & my aim is that it'll all be a similar length and long enough to put in a pony tail which it isn't at the moment - I can get it in a pony tail but have to use hair 'grips' and I am more than a little concerned that too much will get chopped off if I get it cut too soon... 

And yeah, IP had a fringe cut that we're now letting grow out as well as the rest of her hair for ease... She randomly has blonde curls compared to her father who has short dark hair and I who have mostly brown straight hair. I did have similar hair when I was her age but it's really bizarre! :) I am hoping to dye my hair soon though, so we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment