4/30. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
1. Exams are not the be all and end all.
2. Don't stress about your looks. You have to grow into your body to be happy with it.
3. Live in the moment. Life goes by WAY too fast. Enjoy all those moments in high school with your friends, as pretty soon you won’t see them as often and the ones who annoy you you probably won’t see again.
4. Appreciate everything you have. Though it might seem like your life is "rough," you've got it good.
5. It's okay to not get straight A’s. But it’s better to be able to say you put your all into it.
6. Be nicer to your family as those that are friends now may not be in the future.
7. Appreciate your hobbies as they may not always be there.
8. Pay attention in maths class! You’ll be so grateful for it later.
9. Spend more time with family members (especially your grandparents, cousins, etc.) One day you'll wake up and realize they won't always be there...
10. Don’t worry so much about boys. There’s a whole world of them waiting for you after school.