Monday, 23 December 2013

How do you know?


You're doing the right thing, as a parent?

You don't. It's all guess work & the hardest most stressful 'job' I have ever had. I'm 99% sure I don't want more children for a whole load of reasons. 

But then there comes a moment where I'm so unbelievably proud of my gorgeous girls that I know I can say I'm doing something right somewhere:

Right here, right now... (We have a breathing monitor that we have full tested and she will only sleep like this...)

Friday, after nearly 2 full weeks at crèche when things started 'coming together'...

I couldn't ask for IP to be any better - she's just the right amount, she loves being a big sister but does have jealous moments etc so I have no concerns she's 'too' perfect...
And thankfully zc laughs & smiles the second ip entertains her... 

This week/end we've implemented a routine which has helped massively.

No comments:

Post a Comment