Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Today...

Apologies that this is going to be a poorly written post because it's late but I wanted to tell you about my thoughts today....

I did start writing another post but I'll worry about that later. Today my cleaner, not for the first time has commented that we have a lot of 'stuff' in a smallish apartment and she's right. This made me realise I really need to take decluttering to a new level. I have a pair of welly boots I NEVER wear. I have worn them I think on 3 'holidays' at a festival. My husband tried to tell me I would wear them again and then agreed that I should just recycle them... So when I next get the chance, I hope tomorrow, to start deloading my home of extra 'stuff' aka clutter...

And tonight I have just posted an item on Ebay to try selling the items bought recently that are virtually brand new and cost a lot. Those are the only things I am going to spend my time actively trying to sell...

My other decision for the day is I'm going to really try to put everything down at 10pm and go to bed... Hence why I say this will be poorly written because it's already 10:40pm! But whatever I'm doing that is so important will still be there tomorrow...

Lots more to tell but it can wait. Oh and I really hope to start scheduling time to write posts properly because I miss it...


I will make a conscious effort that I don't have to keep worrying about clutter so I can spend more time with my gorgeous girls... 

I just had a crazy idea I might try... Is it possible for a parent to live with only 100 items that are their own?...

No comments:

Post a Comment