Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Jewellery that means something


This week my 'Birthday/Christmas/whatever it was supposed to be for' (the words of DP!) present arrived and it's inspired me to write this post...

I wear the same jewellery all the time. I don't even change it for special occasions any more. Mostly because I have found now being a busy mum I just don't have time. I have also chosen comfortable jewellery that means something to me, so it's easiest for me to just wear it all the time...

I wear my wedding and engagement ring. I was wearing a cat ring on my other hand because I love cats. However I recently had my cat's paw print 'engraved' onto a silver circle. I also have to take all my jewellery off for Krav Maga and as that's twice a week I prefer not to have masses to take off and put on each time... So I only wear 2 rings now. 



I get itchy ears if I wear any earrings so I've stopped. I had to take my belly bar out for the first session of Krav Maga and haven't bothered putting it back in (and yes, I got kicked several times in my stomach on Thursday so it's just as well!) 

Oh and lastly I wear a watch... 

No comments:

Post a Comment