Thursday, 13 February 2014

Toddler Thursday: painting! :D

This week f has been asking to paint. A few times. And as I had a chance to clear my craft cupboard even more (I've actually started removing small furniture!) I know exactly what's in there & where to find things so I kept some paint & brushes specifically to do this. We have some cut up toilet roll & some pasta for her to paint...





She just happened to get into a clean set of pj's from primark so I thought it was a good sign! ;) 

We did have a few issues to start with when Mamma's expectations were a bit too high - asking a 2 year old to play quietly whilst Mamma gets painting stuff out and set up is too much apparently but after a cuddle & a chat f calmed... 


'Myself!' Cleaning brushes...

And z has another cold so is hopefully sleeping it off...

After the painting we 'made desert' - avocado mixed with chocolate...


F enjoyed helping with this part...



But changed her mind about eating it! And demanded a bib...



^ Ok this may spoil a surprise but 'painting with glue' for Aunty Bee ('Aunty Buzzzzz') birthday...


And then to keep it going we moved to the living room floor with scissors, paper and that paper that has glue on the back when you lick it... That didn't last very long though...

* And finally Thursday's have been decided to be Pizza night as Mamma has Krav Maga & a pizza place opened next door... Tonight was the last KM before a week's holiday and didn't I know it! It was a fun good session but hard work! :) Luckily F, hubby and I ended up mucking about the other night doing 'wheelbarrows' that we then did tonight at KM so I'd had a bit of prep! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment