Friday, 7 March 2014

National Day of Unplugging!

It's National Day of Unplugging, starting Friday 7th at sun set and lasting all day Saturday, this weekend. I first mentioned it in this post and Minimalist Mom is also doing it which is where I first read and heard of the idea. I told R this evening and he asked me what I planned to do instead which says it all really! :/ I plan to turn my mobile off. I haven't quite decided yet if I'm actually going to manage to not watch tv or read a book (which is on my kindle) yet but there is definitely other things I can fill my time with! ;)

In preparation for a craft, I can use a hole puncher...

I've been going through boxes stored in our cave... Oh and that leads me onto some big news coming up. But I have been going through boxes so we don't spend the whole week that R has off work in a few weeks, going through them then. Admittedly I haven't got massively far but a few boxes are sorted out so it's a work in progress!

And lastly, it would be lovely to actually be able to go out a bit! :)

http://www.classycareergirl.com/2012/11/3-things-i-learned-from-unplugging-from-my-digital-devices-for-3-days/

No comments:

Post a Comment