Monday, 31 March 2014

Playing catch up...

I haven't done a Food Friday post for ages because I've been making the same meals. Two weeks R had off so he's been cooking which has been awesome. :) I do have a big food post planned but I need to do some prep for it still and then alter bits. I make the same dishes but we've settled into a routine and I'm also hoping to alter the recipes slightly, as I'm hoping to improve my diet a bit. All to come! ;)

Doing Krav Maga twice a week, plus I've had a 'stage' once a month, keeping up with friends (last Saturday I went to a baby shower in the morning and then did 4 hours of Krav Maga in the afternoon!), household chores (like washing - there have been a few times when we've run out of certain clothes!) and generally keeping up with 2 kids under 3 years old...

I have been trying to improve my French, especially as Krav Maga is in French. It's slow progress but I am getting there. I've just arranged for Z to start 3 afternoon's a week at creche so I can have some French lessons again.

R having the week off work meant we've now sorted out the stuff in our cave and I have a few boxes left to sort out in our apartment, photo's again to follow but we are making good progress.

Hopefully I may get round to writing what we actually did this week, though to be honest it was mostly appointments! We have also changed pediatrician's which went really well...

I had to miss Krav Maga on Monday as there was an information night and then we did throws on Thursday... Ouch! :( Definitely need to work on those...

I've come to the conclusion Z definitely does not sleep as much as F did. Whether this is due to our current room set up or whether it's genuine I don't know. We have started to wean her though so will see if that affects anything...

Well once again I've run out of time to write anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment