Tuesday, 22 April 2014

10/30

10/30. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
Gaaah 10 people!? Ummm:
My mum – things she does I wanna be better at
My dad – um we have the same temperament…
My husband – he teaches me to be the best person I can be and reminds me of what I have already achieved.
My oldest daughter – has come so far already and I am so relieved that she is ok.
My old work – taught me to stand up for myself and other stuff I intend to cover in another post.
Sam – my best friend from school. Too many ways to mention!
Nicola – my new friend, has taught me to parent how I want, relax about life and all sorts.
People from my past – events and incidents from my past have influenced how I think and feel. (I will try to cover more in a post)
Hippy’ friends on facebook – when I had F after a while I found out all sorts of methods I hadn’t heard of and have joined groups on facebook that suggest things I hadn’t thought of. Like making my own household cleaner.
Other friends on facebook – 'American Martha' in particular – have just influenced how I see and do things…

*I wrote that a LONG time ago! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment