Monday, 28 April 2014

11/30

11/30. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
Urg I don’t think I can do 10 but I hate it when the toilet seat is left up which is proving hard now we’ve toilet trained F and I hate it when people who don’t live in my house demand to take over. I don’t mind friends who come in and ‘make themselves at home’ or help out (like there’s no seats left at coffee morning so they sit on the floor) but I hate it when people come in and demand to move stuff and tutt or have a go at me if I dare to sit down in my own chair or have my stuff somewhere in ‘their way’.
Whilst away (28/6/13) I realised that I have a massive issue with scaled up shower heads! It’s sooo easy to clean them at least a little bit if not completely descale yet we stayed in a caravan where we couldn’t have a proper shower because of the limescale clogging the shower head up 
*That's all I can think of...

No comments:

Post a Comment