Friday, 23 May 2014

A blissful start to an average day...

I think it was the Wednesday just gone but it may have been Thursday, I really can't remember. It's not important.

But R & I were commenting on HOW lovely the morning started! NO crying overnight...

F came running into our bedroom at 6:57, naked pushing her pushchair... I guess we need to look for summer pj's for her!

Then at 7am she went with R to make Z's bottle & get milk...

R came in a few minutes later.... WITH COFFEE! I think it has nothing to do with the time but he claims as he had time he was able to make coffee for us both... And because I had to sit up to drink it, I woke up at a nice pace...

Thennnn he went to get Z, assuming he'd have to wake her up to tears & she was awake, quietly playing at the bottom of the cot with toys!

We both commented on what a LOVELY start to the day it was! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment