What am I planning to do?
- Firstly bulk cooking. This is cooking a large fish pie, mince mixture, etc, then freezing it in individual portions so that each week I just get enough food out to feed us. Like ready frozen meals from the supermarket but home made so I hope better for us!
- Filing. I am regularly WELL behind with this. To the point where our passports don't get filed from the last time we were in the UK before the next trip back! :(
- Emails. I currently have 10 pages of emails in my inbox. 'Nuff said?!
- Laptop 'audit' - I have so many random documents and things that seem useful but turn out not to be.
- Toys - rotating them, getting rid of no longer played with... Updating labels and storage...
- Clothes - keeping up with Project 333 for us 3 girls and generally checking them.
- Change photo's on my screensaver and then when we move I'll have photo's on our tv so changing those over.
- Sending photo's and drawings to appropriate people. I have also just downloaded 2 apps - Keepy & Touchnote so I'll keep you updated as to whether they're as good as I hope they'll be! :)
- Birthday cards for the month. I am awful with this so hopefully this will help....
- Finances - as I said above.
- Back my mobile up to my laptop.
- Actually write blog posts for the month
- Send a news email to some friends that aren't on facebook
- Make bread for the month.
I may of course, add to the list as time goes on but I am also conscious I'll only have a week to do this ;)
Anyway, not only do I plan to do this but we're moving house this month and I had an idea of hosting a Christmas party at our new house BUT have just realised the timing is going to be hard... I feel a headache coming on but I'm sure it'll still be fine! ;)