Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Holiday sickness :(

I would love to write a lovely post about the new year but unfortunately right now everyone apart from z & the cat are ill. And we have no proper Internet. Soooo I promise to post in the new year with all sorts of plans I have. And the good side of being ill is it has made me decide that I think I'd rather work on blogging more than set up a 'formal' business. I can blog wherever I am, dressed how I like & coughing/sneezing how I like but if I set up the ideas I have had I couldn't. 

To be honest I don't know how other mums manage to work from home with their kids in school. We've nowhere near finished what we want to achieve on our house, I've lots of ideas for the future & have 2 daughters to look after! ;)

So for now, here's to 2015! May you have a happy, healthy and prosperous new year! And may I achieve my blogging dreams to the max ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment