Friday, 5 December 2014

Projects...

The biggest trouble with moving house & just before Christmas is the massive abundance of 'projects' that have 'appeared':

I'm gonna have to do a loving shout out to my awesome husband:


He had the idea of painting this 'old' ikea table, with chalkboard paint. We already had both I should add. Then when I'd sat down exhausted tonight to a glass of wine he even offered to paint it for me! 

Other projects?
Sooo many. And I've set 2 weeks time a date to have a Christmas party... I'm mad, aren't I?! No internet on my laptop for a few weeks. 

However we have decided on a few things. Not ideal but we're having our bathrooms redone in January and we'll get all the painting finished after that. So that means leaving other bits, like shelves until then. But we decided we need to live for a bit first. Hubby's words were 'let it grow organically'. :) 

Most rooms are 'nearly' done. Which frustrates me that it's only nearly but I think I need to remind myself it doesn't have to be perfect... 

No comments:

Post a Comment