Sunday, 25 January 2015

Charity: continued.

It occurred to me last week that my latest part of my new project had happened. I decided each month to do something good, whether a random act of kindness, some of it may be more regular, volunteering for charity, giving stuff away (given how much stuff is stacking up in my hallway I think that will be a big month! ;)), whatever I could do.

I had planned that my first thing would be working with a local street team to take food to the homeless. However I haven't heard back from them and then did something unexpected a few weeks ago.

But more importantly, last week I was the only non employee that went on a charity cremant tasting with my husband and his colleagues:

http://europevideoproductions.com/luxembourg-travel-photos/cremant-poll-fabaire-cremant-de-luxembourg

No comments:

Post a Comment