Z will still be going to creche at the moment, though I may 'take her out' for some activities.
- I can't take both girls swimming together (or rather I haven't tried and don't want to yet) on my own so I figured taking F swimming would be fun. Then I mentioned to a friend who suggested we could go together, she also has a daughter of a similar age.
- My other friend and I have planned a massive crafting session with her daughters. So I'm thinking of trying it at a time when I don't have Z, as that's never happened before and it'll mean I can focus 100% on F...
- I was thinking of a trip to the library as last time it was hard work with Z in tow... ;) (maybe lunch as well?!)
- Lunch with Papa :) (ie just me, F and Papa)
- And lastly I had the idea to do with Z but I actually think I may do it with F instead, of creating a scrapbook of our week's activities.
I think that lot should keep us fairly busy. I also want to have some 'down' time so if it doesn't fill every minute then that will be fine too.