Wednesday, 4 March 2015

News! :)

I posted on facebook recently that I had some big news. Well I didn't want to say it then just in case but I've now managed it and if any of you happen to have been looking recently you'll have noticed something new...


No, as one friend and reader asked, I am not pregnant (just to dispel future rumours, nor am I ever likely to be again. Ever.)

I read various blogs and a few have been featured on Luxemburger Wort (I'll let you work out which ones I read and follow). So when I saw there was an email address to make suggestions, I thought I'd email and ask if 'The Adventures of Mamma' could be included.

And, if you look to your right and down now, there's the badge... >

This is important to me because I don't make any money from blogging or have a team behind me. Or for that matter, know masses about blogging, IT, etc. So whilst this isn't an award, to receive a nice email and be selected for Luxemburg's biggest newspaper, means a lot. 

And whilst I won't go into it now, it came at the right time for me. I believe (to a point) in 'The law of attraction' and I believe I received this because I needed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment