Wednesday, 25 March 2015

What to do with photo's?

A while back I finally found a solution. I went through really really old photo's. I  had previously scanned them all and this week I created an album on facebook called 'Blasts from the past' and just uploaded them, tagging people as I went. I found a lot of duplicates and naff pictures but I just put all the photos into a folder named 'archive' afterwards. All our files are automatically backed up so they won't be deleted and I can just forget about them. I came to the conclusion if I never actually look at them why do I keep them in folders that stress me out?

Minimalist Mom mentioned having a digital photo frame on her tv which I love the idea of but I've just had a thought that as I use my laptop a lot and the screensaver I try to change fairly regularly, I may use that as my digital album.

And I am currently in the process of uploading all the photo's into different albums from my mobile... It's made me realise I need to severely cut down the amount of photo's I take! It's ridiculous! Especially as I don't have time to keep sorting them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment