Friday, 24 April 2015

22/30

22/30. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
In 5 years’ time: Probably still living in Luxembourg, hopefully in a different home, with 2 children. I HOPE I’ll have progressed with my ideas. Healthy, happy family and friends etc. I hope I’ll be at least fluent in French, if not fluent or working on other languages. IP will be at school, Munchkin will be at school… Oh and have started things like Brownies. Ideas I hope to have progressed with are that if we’re in Luxembourg that I have successfully made a go of this blog, started my own business and got more involved with charity work, particularly re prem babies (again I will cover this more in a post later). Continued with minimalism…
10 years – um this q is tricky as we may or may not have a lotta things… We may still be in Luxembourg but then again we may have returned to the UK. If and when we return to the UK I would like to either become a PCSO or a Special Constable. If in Luxembourg then the former, I just hope to have progressed with things. I would need to be helping children with languages so hope to have improved/ be fluent in 4 languages by then – French, German, Luxembourgish and I’m already fluent in English of course!
15 years – same as above… I think my goals are pretty long term and really do depend on what we’re doing, plus life changes so quickly that anything could happen! 
I initially wrote that ages ago. So now? Some of it's the same:
5 years- Have an affluent business, happy family.
10 years - Hopefully to have improved with languages. Maybe making steps towards the Police.
15 years - I'll be 46 so hopefully able to communicate in different languages easily, maintain a happy family, household as well as myself, in whatever way that is...


No comments:

Post a Comment