Then the first full week Papa was off. Then I caught a virus so he spent most of the second week moaning at me. I then decided to drive to the UK with both my daughters. So that's 3 weeks taken up! And then on our return we spent the weekend with friends at Europa park.
I have kept a running list of ideas:
- Paint picture frames
- Paint shelves
- Do canvas button pictures
- Actually decorate frames to put the photos in that we had done last Christmas and still haven't sent to Grandparents etc :/
- Draw labels for clothes, etc
- Visit our local sushi train
- Visit 'The Chocolate House'
- Go swimming
- Sort clothes and toys for sale
- Cork crafts
- Possibly salt craft
- Fizzing paint
- Put tent up and sleep in it
I also had the idea that F could do and 'use up' all the random crafts bought and then anything left I'd sell but so far this hasn't proved very easy.
The way our summer holiday is actually shaping up:
- F has gone swimming with creche this morning.
- Tomorrow I'm at a Krav Maga stage so she's back at creche.
- (House work had virtually gone out the window tho I have done a bit today)
- Friday she's back at creche when I work all day.
- The next 2 weeks F has swimming lessons in the morning.
- And we have various appointments and play dates to fit in.